For Any Occasion: Donation Policy
We feel blessed, honoured and privileged to be a part of the Cumbrian Community and strongly believe in supporting it as much as possible.
With that in mind, we get many donation requests. Unfortunately, as a small business we don’t have the funds or resources to fulfil them all. Therefore, we must control our commitments and spending so as not to exceed our resources. Quite often our means do not stretch to meet our hearts. We ask for your understanding in this.
Please review the following guidelines to determine whether your organisation meets our criteria for a donation. Also note, that while you may meet the criteria, this does not guarantee that we will make a donation.
Donation Request Guidelines:
- We support a wide range of social, arts, children’s and community causes. However, we only provide support for non-profit organisations.
- Requests can be made be filling out our contact us page. (make sure you mark it as a donation request) All requests should be made no later than 90 days in advance.
- Unfortunately, there are unscrupulous people out there who make false requests. We would like to meet the person making the request. This reassures us that the request is coming from a genuine organisation.
- Donation requests are filled on a first come, first served basis and are fulfilled as and when our budget allows. We highly recommend applying at least 90 days in advance.
- Past support for an organisation does not guarantee future support.
If your organisation meets the criteria above then you are invited to submit a donation request.
Thank you for thinking of For Any Occasion and allowing us the opportunity to assist your organisation and contribute to its success.